Saturday, June 5, 2010

My favourite piece of technology




The Playstation 3 is one of my favorite pieces of technology. The PS3 is a console of video games, which uses the new system of discs Blu-ray. But ps3 is not only a console of video games, is the whole center of entertainment for the home, since you can guard on his hard disk all your music in mp3, your photographies, your videoes, you have access to Internet WIFI, to sail along Internet and also to play in it ties against persons of the whole world. But one of the principal characteristics is that he reads the new system blu-ray, being very good this for my, since I am charmed with seeing movies with good quality of image and sound, and these discs are those that nowadays possess the major quality, and it has a capacity of equivalent storage to 10 dvds current.

Another characteristic interesting that to mention, is his compatibility with the new movies 3d. Ps3 they it gave the Christmas of the year 2009, I it have used his diverse functions, to see videoes, to listen to music, to sail along Internet, etc. Nowadays almost I do not use it, due to the fact that I have much that to study and I do not have time to play, prefer using my free times to go out with my friends and to share with my family, and now almost I do not play, until any friend wants to play a moment. My games of ps3 favorites are: Uncharted, Final Fantasy XIII, Soul Calibur IV, Pro evolution, and others. Already I have mentioned many positive things it brings over of the PS3, if it had to say the denials, it would be that his games and original accessories are very expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment