Sunday, October 24, 2010

2nd Task: a country you´d like to visit.


I would love to know Germany, since I consider that it is a country of a very developed culture, their universities, their people, their landscapes. I would love to learn German, and to be able to study in some University some Posgrado in Law. But I would like to know the city of Köln because I have a friend that lives near there, it is a very nice German that I would like go to visit, he is a kind, honest, amusing person, regarding which I have very good memories.

But I would like to know the beautiful German landscapes, the rivers Rhin and Danubio, the Alps, the German castles, I would Also like to go during the date in that takes place "Oktoberfest", and to enjoy the best beers in the world, where you will be able to drink of the most varied, of all colors and flavors. And not only that, but rather it is also an opportunity to know their beautiful women jeje.

Nevertheless the above-mentioned, would like me to go to Germany but also to other countries of Europe, and the good thing is that you can travel Europe in train at very low costs, and I find that very attractive because the ideal thing is to know several countries and I don't only unite.

1 comment:

  1. Well, some day we will travel to Deutschaland and will visit to Sebastian, and maybe we would can go to the Opera of Berlin, and why not, drink some of good beer for thirst!
    See ia!

    ReplyDelete