Sunday, October 24, 2010

5th Task ; My favourite places in santiago


The truth is that I don't know a lot of Santiago, although I live here, I believe that it always interests me more to know the distant thing that the near things. But in spite of that, more than the place, interests me much more people with which am sharing in some place, for what the good moments in that I have passed it very well, are not necessarily places that it would recommend, but yes they are places that we remember with love next to my friends. One of those places is "La Piojera", a very amusing place to share with the friends, where you can drink swigs and to eat traditional foods, forget the hot dog, French fries, hamburgers, because that won't find there, if you go, you have to be willing to eat turnovers, hard eggs, pig ham, and also to drink the characteristic " earthquake ".

Another place that I recommend is since the brown " Caburga " that is an appropriate place to go after English's classes, it is located in the Patio Bellavista very near to the Law school of University of Chile.. It is a place go to drink a coffee, drink, or some swig, also sells some rich turnovers and pizzas to very convenient prices, overalls if you are of the University of Chile. If you want go to converse with somebody, this is the place.

If you want a more family atmosphere, you can also visit the "Club Gran Avenida, where you can enjoy of rich roasted, swigs, live music, competitions, karaoke, everything in a very pleasant atmosphere.

Thank you for paid attention,

Greetings.

1 comment:

  1. Very good photography, I envy that hair!
    Je suis daccord avec Caburga, but I don't know, we have to go to El Hoyo to prove if La piojera is the best option; Victor says me its earthquake is better than there!

    ReplyDelete