Sunday, October 24, 2010

Second semester 1st Task


Hello to all! I will begin to speak about my experience of the last semester, regarding the bad things of my personal life, the worst thing that happened to me to be in " Iloca " during the earthquake, believes that that is a negative experience that I will forget never, the faces of those people, and an entire destroyed town, I believe that I prefer not to write about that.

Changing topic, regarding the academic thing the last semester was very complicated regarding the studies, a lot of work, very difficult subject, but in spite of that I learned many interesting things. I believe that English's course is very amusing, because I forget for moments that I study Law, and we carry out English's course in that it is shared a lot with the class partners and also in that know people that study different things as arts, biochemistry, etc. But the best in that course they are the activities in classes in that you can converse and to play with your partners, this is novel because generally in another type of courses one doesn't have a good time a lot.
I decided take this course again, because it was a very pleasant experience, but I hope this semester is even better, I hope to know people of other careers with which it is it can share and to converse about interesting topics.

No comments:

Post a Comment